Monday 17 February 2014

Birdie in Flower Pot

I love this little birdie peeking out from the flower pot:

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch 053
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/02/10/i-heart-card-sketches-no-53/
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (red flowers)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/pinspirational-challenge-94.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad that I recently purchased (not sure of the brand name as it is not prominent on the pad!).  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers Y08, Y28, C1, R05, R02, YG03, YG06 with the addition of Stickles - Yellow to the flower centres.  Matting is gold cardstock.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I have also added some cream coloured organza ribbon.


I have followed this sketch:

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card and great job with our sketch this week! Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Lovely polka dots and the way you colored the image is perfect!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete