Sunday 19 January 2014

Cool Girl

I actually had found it quite a challenge to work in cool colours.  I just had so much temptation to add in my favourite orange and yellow (a little bit did creep in!).

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2014/01/lacy-sunshine-challenge-24-anything-goes.html
Craft Your Passion - Cool Colours
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/challenge-196-cool-colours.html
Penny's Paper - Embellishments
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-160.html


The paper is some from MME.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and coloured with copic markers V17, BG49, B32, BV02, BG15, B45, E00, plus a couple of eithers that I forgot to write down.
  The embellishments are some I got a while back from a Pacific themed section of our local "Dollar" type store.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card! lovely image.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool paper and I just love that sentiment. Cute image too. It is amazing what one will find at a dollar store isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem as you did...I kept wanting to add in those warm colours I favour :) You did a great job. The colour palette is beautiful and really suits this cute image. The faux stitching adds lovely detail. Thanks for joining our Cool Colours Challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete