Wednesday 4 December 2013

Remembrance

An easel remembrance card:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Scribbles Designs - Remembrance + Fancy Fold
http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/challenge-11-remembrance-or-fancy-folds.html
CRAFT Challenge - Add Metal or charm
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-235-28th-of-november-use.html

I've just re-read the challenge for Scribbles Designs and realised that it is either Remembrance or Fancy Folds.  Silly me, thought it was both!!!!

I decided on an easel card.  The paper I used comes from a Kaisercraft paper pad.  The image is from Scribbles Designs and coloured with copic markers then die-cut with a Spellbinder Labels die and matted on to shimmer cardstock (DCWV).  The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry and has been die-cut using a Marianne's die.  I raised this up on mount tape so that it could act as a stopper for the easel.  I also added a metal heart charm.

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the fold and the sentiment with this image from Scribbles Design. Simply wonderful!
    Thank you for joining our Scribble Design Challenge and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is beautiful! I love the pastel colors with this image! It is so so pretty!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs....

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! I really love the awesome fold!!!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRIBBLES DESIGNS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete