Tuesday 10 December 2013

Paper Pieced Tinkerbell

I'm still not a great fan of paper piecing (too much fiddly cutting for my liking!) but I'm relatively happy with how this one came together.  And I didn't wuss out and only piece one bit!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs - Paper Piecing
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/dtbst-206-cut-and-paste.html

I have used three papers from Bearly Mine Designs - both in the background and in the paper piecing.  The image is from Sassy Studio Designs.  As well as paper piecing the image I have also coloured with copic markers E00, RV02, E35.   I also added a crafted paper rose cut from mulberry paper using a Marianne's die and then dotte some pink pearls around it.

2 comments:

  1. lovely card and paper piecing suze! thanks for joining in at Dare to be Sassy Thursdays this week! Gemma :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Suze. Thank you for joining us at DTBST this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete