Thursday 26 December 2013

Happy New Year

A Happy New Year card - probably what I needed to send out this year as my Christmas cards were so late getting in the post that they won't arrive until the New Year!!



I am entering my New Year card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz Friday Challenge - New Year
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/copicchallenge/forum/topics/alcohol-markers-challenge-december-20th-26th


I have used a paper from a paper pad by DCWV.  The image is from Anne's Cards 4 U and coloured with copic markers YR31, E00, Y28, E57, E53 with the addition of Stickles - Gold.  The tickets are from Create with TLC.  The originals were coloured but my printer is running out of ink and only printing in black at the moment so I added some Y28 over the top to give them a lift.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas my dear friend. I had a moment and wanted to pop over and catch up on some of your creations but we're just about to have supper so I am not sure how many I'll get through that is why I"m going from newest to oldest. Those tickets from TLC are fabulous. Very sweet card. I too got my cards out way too late and have decided that the ones I need to send overseas will be New Year's cards or people would have been getting their Christmas cards in March!

    ReplyDelete