Wednesday 25 December 2013

Happy Birthday Kitty

This image could easily have been for a Christmas card with the stocking but having made a lot of Christmas cards recently, I decided to opt for a Birthday Card!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Add some gingham (washi tape)
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/take-two-sketchpad-snowmen-and.html

I have used a paper from MME.  I added gingham washi tape in the shape of banners.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards.

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card you made with that little cat image.
    Thanks for joining us at A Day for Daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely card! I love the washi tape you used here.. I love this sort of scrap goodies - sorry, I can't get any washi tapes here...

    ReplyDelete