Tuesday 10 December 2013

Distressed

Distressing is not one of my favourite techniques - but I also don't like challenges to get the better of me!  So I gave this a go:


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Distressing
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-81-distressing.html
Penny's Paper - BINGO (Bow, Pearls, Ribbon)
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-156.html

I have used a paper from MME for the background.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and the sentiment from Create with TLC.  I die-cut both of these using Spellbinder circle dies and then distressed the edges with Distress Ink.  I also distressed the edges of the card with the same ink.  I have added a satin ribbon and bow plus some olive green pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, and thanks for using our freebie!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Margy
    Owner: Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, love your card and your colouring is great. Nothing wrong with your distressing.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete