Tuesday 12 November 2013

Thank You Mr Workman

Here is a card to say Thank You when someone has done some handyman work for me!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - 3 DP + 3 layers
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-79-3-x-dp-3-x-layers.html
The Outlawz Tuesday Challenge - Colour + Thank You
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/colorchallenge/forum/topics/november-5th-color-challenge
Love To Create - Thanks
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-91-thanksgiving-thanks.html

I have used three DP from a matstack by DCWV called Safari Chic.  This pad has a lot of papers with an orange or yellow colour - and anyone who knows me knows that I love these two colours - so I had to buy it when I saw it!!!!

The matting is chocolate brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and has been coloured using copic markers Y17, C7, C3, YR07.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.   I used a Distress Marker - Walnut Stain - to "stitch" around the layers.  Die-cutting is with Spellbinders rectangular dies.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suze; thank you for using DS4J image. Lovely dps and layering. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [DS4J DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this DS4J freebie. You've done a cread card with it Suze. Love your background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card for the handyman! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUZE!!! This is brilliant! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Love to Create Challenges
    Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete