Friday 1 November 2013

Gertie Goose

I have gone with a pink colour scheme for this card - not exactly my favourite but I know many people who do love pink. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Imagine That - Gertie Goose
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-13-gertie-goose_1.html
Sentimental Sundays - Monochromatic Birthday
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-178-happy-birthday.html

I have used a paper from DCWV for the background which is a peachy pink colour.  The image is from Imagine That as part of the progressive challenge.  I have used copic markers and Stickles for the colouring of the image.  I cut the image using a Spellbinders Labels die.  The sentiment is from Netty's Cards and has been cut using a Spellbinders scallop circle die.  The lace is from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Suze, I like the color of your goose and pretty pinks :) Thanks for playing in our monthly challenge at Imagine That! DIgis by Kris!! Hope to see you again next month.
    xKris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one progressive challenge I wish I had become part of. Maybe one day, I'll buy into it, when I have some more free time....okay you can stop laughing now.

    I love that there is a Gertie Goose challenge out there in the blogiverse. You just never know what you might find! Also note to self: avoid sending Suze pink cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! LOVING the pink!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete