Sunday 14 July 2013

You make the world a better place

A bit of an international flavour for this card:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything French
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-179-anything-french.html
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/sketch-47-made-by-christine.html


I have used a background paper from MME for this card.  I did have a paper with French writing on it somewhere but couldn't locate it - of course, I'll come across it tomorrow won't I!

The Eiffel Tower image is from The Graphics Fairy.  The digi image is from Sassy Studio Designs and coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, loving the travel theme of this one.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning creation!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great take on the sketch, thank you for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete