Tuesday 23 July 2013

Heart shaped flowers

I love the heart shape of these flowers:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (heart)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/pinspirational-challenge-66.html
Papertake Weekly - Buttons and Bows
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/buttons-bows.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 215
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/sweet-sketch-wednesday-215-and-digi.html

Here is the sketch that I followed:

I have used up some more papers from my stash - I have heaps so it is going to take some time!  They are all from scrapbook paper packs that I bought a few years back.  I've used some out of the packs for scrapbooking but still have a lot left.  

The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique and has been coloured with copic markers G02, RV10, RV06 and Y06.  I have used a scallop rectangle die from Spellbinders to cut the image.  I have added some buttons cut using a Memory Box die and also a bow made from organza ribbon.


7 comments:

  1. Pretty in pink! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty papers and colors. I love the fun buttons you have added. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card! Love the pink and those buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze thanks so much for using a DigiStamp Boutique image. I used this one as well and just love how it turns out, it's a great image for so many occasions. Pretty colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT
    P.S We were meant to be flying to Wellington today, but have decided to forfeit our flights just our luck a big quake will strike whilst we're there. So we are off to Rotoura for a few days instead, one of my son's want to go to Wellington but if something major happens your stuck there and in my eyes safety comes first. Take care hope your enjoying the rest of the school holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty DSB image, happy to see you use one. Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute. Love the soft colors and those buttons! Thanks for sharing your work with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute - love the pink and yellow!!
    So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete