Thursday 1 August 2013

Express Yourself


I just love that sentiment:

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspirations - From the Heart July Challenge
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2013/07/july-free-stamp-of-the-month-challenge-updated/
Glitter n Sparkle - Clean and Simple
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-43.html

I tend to favour Clean and Simple and this is another one.  The background paper is from a tropical paper pad.  The image and sentiment both come from Delightful Inspirations - From The Heart.  I have used some nice bright cheerful coloured copic markers for colouring.  The die-cuts are both from Spellbinders.  I added some pearls in differing sizes to add to the glamour of the card.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Suze, I'm back again. You have made a beautiful card - love the pinks - my favourite colour. You've coloured the image so beautifully. Your card fits our CAS challenge perfectly at Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog. Thank you for playing with us and good luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    my blog: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with this month's image and especially love that sentiment. It is perfect for this card. Pretty DP too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya

    Smashing card.

    Love the pink. Paper is very pretty and the image is very sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Good luck.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thanks for joining in at glitter n sparkle

    ReplyDelete