Thursday 11 July 2013

Cowbee Greetings

You are going to want to go and visit Creative Bug on the Loose today because a new Bug has been born.  Naomi is sharing with the world her newest release:

Cowbee Greetings


This week I'd like you to meet Cowbee.  Here he is all coloured up:



For this card, I have used a background paper from Create with TLC.  I overlaid this with a honeycomb frame die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I have coloured Cowbee using copic markers and added Stickles - Yellow to the wings.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches and cut using a pennant die from Spellbinders.  I have added some pearls and a wooden bee as embellishments.


To learn about who he is and also find out how you could bin a copy of this BEEautiful bug, make sure you head on over to Creative Bug on the Loose and follow the directions that have been laid out.  Entering to win is super simple.  You don't want to miss out on this exciting opportunity so head on over now
 




I've caught the bug,

have you?





No comments:

Post a Comment