Monday 17 June 2013

Butterflies and Bows

I had a few issues with this challenge - not that it was difficult if you read the challenge correctly!!  When I first read the challenge, I thought it said buttons and bows - then I couldn't get that out of my head and I would think a card would fit the challenge until I went to upload it!  Got there in the end though:

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Incy Wincy - Butterflies and Bows
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/butterflies-bows.html
Glitter n Sparkle - 3 of something (buttons)
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/06/challenge-37.html

I have used a paper from Marioposa Matstack by DCWV as the background for this card.  I have cut a butterfly and some buttons (yes I was still getting things wrong) from gold glitter cardstock using Memory Box dies.  After die-cutting the butterfly and buttons, I remembered that it was a bow, I was meant to be adding.  So using my Bow Easy, I made a bow using some organza ribbon.

The image that I have used for the card comes from Lacy Sunshine, coloured with copic markers and die cut using a scallop oval die from Spellbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment