Monday 22 April 2013

Golden Flower

A very golden look to this card:

The card is for the following challenges:
Tuesday Alchemy - Garden Gold
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/04/challenge-54-garden-gold.html

I have used alot of gold in this card - gold cardstock, gold Glitter Tape, gold glitter cardstock (DCWV) for cutting out the die-cuts and some glitter gold buttons.  The die-cuts are Spellbinders (scallop circle) and Memory Box (swirl).  The image is from A Day for Daisies and is coloured with copic markers.

This is my final card to enter into the Tuesday Alchemy Challenge as this is the final time the challenge is being held.  I have enjoyed participating in this challenge since I found it via another blog (I think it was Naomi Edwards blog).  My favourite challenge during the time that I have been doing these challenges was the random words one - really a challenge at times but satisfying all the same.





3 comments:

  1. Hi kid, thought it was about time I came and visited you for a change!! Sorry it's taken me so long but I thought I was already a follower, I have however rectified that particular blunder and rest assured I will be visiting a lot more in the future. Love the latest creation, you have a great style all of your own and well done for the Saturday win at Just Some Lines Challenge and the Sunday Challenge win at Platypus Creek. I have just got back from checking to see if I have won anything only to see your name plastered everywhere (well, twice anyway, which is still twice more than me!!), hope they send you a decent prize.
    Talk again soon,
    take care,
    Andy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze what a pretty card. Love all image and all that glitters is gold! Good luck in the challenge! Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is funny seeing Tuesday Alchemy listed since they no longer exist. Shows you how behind I still am. Beautiful card. I love all the gold you have used.

    ReplyDelete