Sunday 24 March 2013

Whoopsi Daisy

I am not sure that this card meets the Punch it Out but as I've used a Whoopsi Daisy image, it can meet the Anything Goes!

The card is for the following challenges:
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/punch-it-out-challenge.html

The background paper is the offcut from a card I created yesterday.  The matting for the image is from a scrap paper pack.  I have used the same paper to punch out the flowers using a Marianne's Die.  The image is from Whoopsi Daisy.  I have also added three green pearls.

2 comments:

  1. A great boy's card, love your flowers. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and for using a WD image, hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card. Thanks so much for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hope to see you back soon. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete