Friday 15 March 2013

Growing Teenagers

This image so suits my interpretation of Green Thumb!

The card is for the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Green Thumb
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/time-for-theme-challenge-with-bugaboo.html
Peppercus Designs - Spring
http://peppercus-design-challengeblog.blogspot.de/2013/02/challenge-15-bis-14032013-und-gd-aufruf.html
Incy Wincy - Something with F (flowers)
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/things-that-begin-with-fand-winners.html


I have used a paper from Peppercus Designs on this card.  The image is from Bugaboo.  My gardening skills are such that this sentiment just sums it up!  Having a teenage daughter and son, I can fully agree with this sentiment.

I have used copic markers to colour this image and then added some silver ribbon roses as embellishments.  Fairly simple in design as I wanted the image and sentiment to stand out.

3 comments:

  1. Eine süße Karte hast du da gezaubert.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Peppercus Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße!

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! Oh my this is so true! Love the image and the little flowers are adorable. Wondering why you never came by to get your award though...
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Green Thumb Theme Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week for our BINGO challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete