Thursday 28 March 2013

Add a little colour to every day

Another photo inspired card:

This card is for the following challenges:
TAWS - Be Inspired 24
http://www.thealleywaystamps.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/be-inspired-challenge-24-happy-birthday.html

I have used some background paper from a paper pad as the base for this card.  The image and sentiment are both from The Alley Way Stamps.  I have used Spellbinders dies for the die cutting.  Colouring is with copic markers and I also applied kindy glitz to the paint on the brush.  The card is embellished with some glitter tape from American Crafts and some small rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment of this card and the the extra glitz of the paintbrush. I'm massively behind in my commenting as you will note; however, what is the excuse of the TAWS DT member who should have been here praising your card. Someone fell down on their duties didn't they.

    ReplyDelete