Friday 11 January 2013

Wintry Thank You

A wintry Thank You card:

This card is for the challenge at Pikes Playground:
http://dustinpike.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/pikes-playground-challenge-time.html

The card uses some cardstock from a paper pad that I bought recently.  The image is from Doodle Dragon Studios, coloured with copic markers and kindy glitz.  I added a sentiment from Paper Smooches to his sign.

The brads that I have used come from my stash.  Not sure why I bought them in the first place but they were just right for the feel of this card.


3 comments:

  1. This card is just too cute Suze... Love your coloring and the bling is great... Thanks for joining us at "Pike's Playground" for our Wintery Thank You challenge.
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those frame pieces and the glitter. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pike’s Playground”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Doodle Dragon Studio DT

    ReplyDelete