Thursday 31 January 2013

Get Well Soon Spots and Stripes

A Get Well Soon Card:


This card is for the following challenges:
Broken Box Stock - Get Well Soon
http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-18-get-well-soon.html
Stamptacular Sunday - Spots and Stripes
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-200-spots-stripes.html
Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Sketch
http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/01/challenge-141-caroles.html
Tuesday Alchemy - Anything Goes
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2013/01/challenge-49-anything-goes.html

The background papers are from Spyder's Corner - crooked spots and crooked stripes.  The main image that I have used is also from Spyder's Corner - Sorry you caught a Bug!  I have used a combination of copic markers and Faber Castell Watercolour pencils to colour the image.

I followed the sketch at Sunday Sketch and Stamp for this card.

I have also added some lace and grosgrain ribbon and then added a stamped flowery design.  This stamp is one from an A4 sheet of clear stamps that came with a magazine some time back - the backing sheet doesn't have the brand name on it and I can't find where I put the magazine as it is probably on that!  I coloured the flowery design in copics to match the main image.

5 comments:

  1. He looks fantastic!! Aw I hope he makes someone feel a lot better! And I'd forgotten all about those papers, I think they're still on the blog somewhere! Definitely going to add him to my next Spyder has Spyed post! So you can go choose a digi now (a later)as I'm hoping to have the post up this week!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Your lady bug looks so sick. I want to hug him, but am afraid that I might catch his "bug."

    Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image for a get well card! Love the wonderful papers and embellishments you used with it. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little image is just too cute. Beautifully designed. Sure to bring a smile to someone not feeling too well.

    Thank you so very much for playing with us in the Spots and Stripes Challenge at Stamptacular Sunday! So very happy that you could join us this week.
    :) Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete