Saturday 29 December 2012

Birthday Tweet

The new image from Designed to Delight has been received and I was eager to get crafting with it.  This is my tweet little birthday card:


Details of the challenge can be found here:
http://designed2delight.com/blog/2012/12/december-free-stamp-of-the-month/
While you are there you might like to check out the sock monsters in the next post.  I think they are fabulous. 
I have also entered this card in the challenge at Tuesday Alchemy:
http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.gr/2012/12/challenge-46-anything-goes.html

Now back to the card:
I have used some background paper from a Glitz paper pad.  This was left over from a class I did at a craft expo back in July.  It just had the right amount of elegance for this image.  The image is the free December image from Designed to Delight which I have coloured with my copic markers.  The die-cut used is a Spellbinders Labels. 

Embellishments for this card include some flower parts (coloured with copics), some silver ribbon roses (again coloured with copics!) and some pearls.

3 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I love the flowers and pearls! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! I love the flowers and pearls! Thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great take with the image. Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !

    ReplyDelete