Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Snowman Card

A smiling snowman for you this time:



The card is for these challenges:
Birdie Brown - snowman (supplied)
http://birdiebrown.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/november-freebies-challenge.html
Crimbo Crackers - snowman or snow-woman
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-28-snowmen.html
Bearly Mine Challenges - snowflakes
http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/challenge-62-snowflakes.html

The card uses a background paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  I love the smell of pine needles at christmas time!

The image is one of two provided for the November challenge at Birdie Brown.  I have coloured this with my copic markers and then die-cut using a Nellies Multi Frame die.  I have then backed this with a paper from When the Scrap Hits the Fun.  The sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs, die-cut with a Spellbinders oval die and matted with the paper from When the Scrap Hits the Fun.

I have added some sparkly holographic snowflakes in the top left.  They don't stand out much in the photograph possibly because of the angle that I took it from!

5 comments:

  1. This is simple and beautiful! Thank you for joining this month's freebie challenge!

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suze. Love all the latest cards and thanks so much for your kind words over on my latest post. I'm glad you liked what I had to say and thanks for sharing something you are grateful for. It's all about perspective!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete