Wednesday 7 November 2012

SInging in the snow

When I received this stamp from Spyder's Corner, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it.  That was two weeks ago and it has taken me this long to get it from my head into card form!!



This card is for the challenge at Sentimental Sundays:
http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-127-dimensions.html

I have used a background paper from Spyder's Corner.  As I said above, the digi is also from Spyder's Corner and is called "It's snowing Kitty". 

I have applied Glossy Accents over the snow drops on the paper to give the paper some more dimension and more of a realistic snow feel.  Both the kitty and the sentiment are raised up over the paper, although it is kind of hard to tell that from this photograph.

Just realised that I didn't include details of the sentiment - it is from Mudmaven Designs.

The blue and white of the paper gave me an excuse to colour the kitty's scarf blue and white - that is the colours of the football team I grew up supporting!  (That's soccer if you live in USA)!  It's brought back a few memories as I haven't seen them play for several years.  They play in their local competition and I've moved quite a way from there.

Okay, now it is time to battle the internet and see if this will upload.  I already have about 8 drafts saved as it keeps deciding to save it as a new draft!  Grrr.

2 comments:

  1. How cute. I love the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Crafty Suze!! Snowy Kitty looks fantastic!! Thank you for using her, (and the paper, still a freebie) and making her look such fun! Thank you too for entering your card into a challenge!! You can choose any digi from the store as a thank you prize!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete