Friday 30 November 2012

Shaped Christmas Card

I have made a shaped card using Beccy's Place images:


The card is for these challenges:

Christmas Cards All Year Round
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/november-challenge.html
Beccy's Place
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/november-challenge.html

The base of the card is some purple cardstock I've had for some time.  The purple gingham paper again is from my stash.  The images used are all from Beccy's Place.  I have used mainly violet copic markers for colouring with a touch of yellow on the pears and soil on the front image.  The flower was a white ribbon flower which I coloured with copic marker.  I used the same colour on the clear rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on this fantastic shaped card. I'm not that brave yet to try out something like this. Maybe in a few months.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh I love the colors of this card. I've done this type before and they are tricky, you did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete