Thursday 15 November 2012

Remember

The challenge at Sparkle and Glitter is all about remembering:
http://sparkleandglitterwithrick.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge3-remember.html

A link to a list of ribbon meanings is included.  After reading through the list and discovering that there is way more than just pink ribbon, I decided to base my card on the grey ribbon of Asthma.  I have several family members affected by asthma to varying degrees.  I also had a friend die at the age of 16 years from an asthma attack so this one touches me alot.

Here is my card:
The background paper is from Trimgym.  The image comes from Rick St Dennis and the sentiment from Create with TLC.

I have kept to a relatively CAS style card adding a glitter tape, some rhinestones and a grey ribbon.






5 comments:

  1. Pretty card-the colours are soft and I like the CAS approach-Thanks for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Sparkles and Glitter.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card very pretty
    thanks for joining sparkle and glitter
    hugs
    Miranda
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your grays make a very classy looking card in remembrance of your friend. Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter!

    ReplyDelete