Tuesday 13 November 2012

Christmas Lanterns

The challenge at Tiddly Inks is a photo inspiration one. 
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-97-make-it-like-lou.html

The idea is to take anything from the photo of Lou's card and go with that.  I decided to work the sketch from the card and use that:


I have used background papers from a christmas themed paper pack.  The silver organza ribbon is some I have had for a while.  The green grosgrain ribbon is from a mixed pack of christmas ribbons from American Crafts.

The image that I have used comes from Tiddly Inks and is called Lanterns.  It's probably not meant to be a christmas image but it reminded me of some paper lanterns that my Mum used to hang on our tree at Christmas time.  So, for me this image spoke Christmas.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet Christmas card Suze. Thank you so much for joining us for our Make It Like Lou challenge at Tiddly Inks! Xx

    ReplyDelete