Saturday 24 November 2012

Believe you can

When I looked at this sentiment I could really see a connection between it and the image.  Memories of trying to blow bubbles and failing!  I needed to believe I could.


The card is for the challenge at Doodle Pantry.
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-29.html

The image is from Doodle Pantry and is called Gummy Worms.  The background paper is from my stash.  I'm not sure where I got the word art from but will update the post when I do find out.

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute and love all the colours in the background. I too remember trying to blow bubbles oh so many years ago and the joy of finally being successful. Love your card and thanks for joining us at the Doodle pantry digital challenge #29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!! I like the background paper! That's a great sentiment, too!!
    Thanks for joining us at DPDC29!!!

    ReplyDelete