Wednesday 31 October 2012

Buttons & Twine

I have made a card using some really old buttons and some new-ish twine:



The buttons are some that my mother has had for years and gave to me to use.

I have used an image from Digital Doodling then die-cut this with a Spellbinders Beaded Oval die.  I then threaded the twine through the die.  The background paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.  I added some kindy glitz to the fur trim for a bit of dazzle.  Actually it is dazzling a bit more in the photo than it does on the card - must be the flash from the camera.

The card is being entered into the challenge at Christmas Crafting:
http://christmascrafting.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-15buttons-and-twine.html

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the twine thank you for joining in at Christmas Crafting this month.

    ReplyDelete