Thursday 20 September 2012

All about the children

The challenge at Jellypark Challenges is all about the children:
http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/a-new-challenge-for-you-all-about.html

I had a really great concept in my head for this card but couldn't quite get it to work so I'm not completely happy with the finished product.  However, as I had put alot of time and effort into this card, I decided to submit it anyway.


The background paper, image and sentiment are all from TLC Creations:

Background paper - Funkadelic Papers
Image - Vintage Children swinging
Sentiment - Best Things in Life

I have also added some blue grosgrain ribbon and some clear rhinestones coloured to match the background paper dots.  The edging on the sentiment die-cut has been done with masking and then distress ink stippled on with a shaving brush - a clean one!




1 comment: