Thursday 23 August 2012

Tie a Ribbon

A challenge that has a theme of tie a ribbon such as the one at Meljens Design Studio:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/challenge-123-tie-ribbon.html
should be really easy to get in on time.  But such is life at the moment, that it is only just going to make it!



I really love the challenges at Meljens Designs but missed the deadline on the last one.  I was determined that it wasn't going to happen this time, but it was close!

The card has been made using an image that I won from Meljens Designs called Turtles Little Star.  I think this is such a cute image.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp that I've had for a while and seem to use quite a bit.

I coloured the image using my copics and then die cut the image and matt using Spellbinders Label Dies.  I then added some Crystallina Kindy Glitz around the outer edge of the matt to give it a bit of a lift.

The ribbon is some organza ribbon I found in a shop recently.  I loved the vibrant colour so just had to have it!  I tied the ribbon using my bow maker.

1 comment: