Thursday 30 August 2012

Thank You for a Teacher

Brown Sugar Challenge can be found here:
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/challenge-5-occupations.html

So I thought I'd work on my Thank you cards for my childrens' teachers:

The image that I have used comes from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Mrs Sassy.  I have used a grey black background paper from my stash.  I have kept fairly much to an orange and black colour scheme with a green apple for the teacher!  The black and white lace is some I found in a shop a week ago and just had to have! The flower I bought today but it was pink so had to colour it orange with my copics.  I have added three diamond shaped rhinestones to complete the card.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and cute card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "occupations" challenge, we hope you decide to play again!
    good luck,
    Alice B.
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete