Wednesday 8 August 2012

Cool Summer Treats

I recently found a challenge that I hadn't come across before:
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/challenge-181-cool-summer-treats.html?showComment=1344136323495

It came with a freebie image from A Creative Need so I decided to give it a try.  I didn't have as much time to work on this card as I would like to have had but I'm relatively happy with the end result:


As I said above, the image is a freebie from A Creative Need which I have coloured with foudifferent copic markers and then circle die cut it with my Spellbinders dies.  The matting is from DCWV.  The sentiment and papers are from TLC Creations.  The paper is called Peaches and Cream and the sentiment is aptly named Summertime and the Livin is Easy.





1 comment:

  1. It sure is a yummy summer card Suze! Thanks so much for playing in the crafty creations challenge, and using the freebie too!!
    Smiles, Deena

    ReplyDelete