Friday 17 August 2012

Carnation Fairy

The challenge at Beccy's Place is anything goes:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/august-challenge.html
I felt like creating a card with Carnation Fairy:


For this card I used:

Beccy's Place - Carnation Fairy
Paper is from a matstack
Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles Die
Grosgrain ribbon
Flowers from Glam Creations
Copic Markers
Blue rhinestone

This was my original idea for this challenge and then I got a bit side-tracked by a freebie "Just a Note" from Beccy.  I decided that as the challenge was not limited to a single entry, I would enter both.  I love this image - probably because my favourite flower is a carnation.  I've also used my favourite colour for the carnation. 



2 comments:

  1. Well done on getting a second entry in Suze! I love the colour you decided on for the carnation, and I like how you have matched the flower embellishments with similar tones. The lattice die cut is gorgeous too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Suze.
    Cheers,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete