Tuesday 19 June 2012

Sunflower Card

I have made a sunflower card using an image from Limited Runs.


You can read all about them at this post:

http://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/freebie-friday-and-candy.html

Anyway, for this card, I start with a square white card blank.  I covered this with the top layer of a serviette adhered over the top with mod podge.  Once dry I embellished the card with this lovely image from Limited Runs plus a sentiment from Digi Doodles.  The image has been de cut using a Nellies Multi Frame die and the sentiment using a Spellbinders rectangle die.  I adorned the edge of the sentiment with peelcraft stickers - haven't used them in ages.  The image and flowers have been coloured using copic markers.  The ribbon flowers were white originially.

Sorry for any typing mistakes - having trouble with internet at home and using the library.  Forgot to bring my glasses and can't proof read what I am typing!

1 comment:

  1. Suze this is just wonderful that you used the flower freebie good luck
    hugs Nikki
    Limited Runs

    ReplyDelete