Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Nutcracker

I have made a card using a Sassy Studio image called The Nutcracker.  I am entering this card in the following challenges:

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-1127.html

http://christmascrafting.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/challenge-12-purple-christmas.html

One challenge is about the colour purple and the other was adding gold or silver.  Since I like working with purple and silver together, I decided to combine these two challenges and use this wonderful image for the card:


I have used:

Purple card blank
Purple scrapbook paper - CraftyBitz
Silver textured cardstock
Silver glitter ribbon
Silver beads
Sassy Studio Designs - The Nutcracker
Acrylic stamp - Happy Christmas  - I think this was a freebie that came with a magazine
Copic markers

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Suze. I love this fabulous image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering the challenge at Christmas Crafting with your beautiful nut cracker card , the colours are perfect for the challenge
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete