Thursday 24 May 2012

Sassy Studio Designs - Triple Play

The Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge is all about Triple Play.  Details can be found here:

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-125.html

This is my original idea for this challenge:

As soon as I saw this image - I noticed the three olives!  I immediately thought of finding three oval rhinestones to embellish the card to represent the olives.  However, I then couldn't find any green ones!  So...... these ones are pale blue ones coloured with my trusty copic markers (YG23).  As I went to assemble this card I had alot of green papers on my work area and thought "why not take the triple play a step further".  Hence, the card now has three background papers!  The image is a Sassy Studio Designs image called Martini Pin Up.  I have coloured her using various copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment