Friday 18 May 2012

Princess Bella Lockwood challenge

This is a new challenge.  The image to be used is provided:

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/bellas-stamping-boutique/page/right-competition-time

You have to join the group first but once you have done that you are away.

This is my card:

To make this card, I have used the image provided (Princess Bella Lockwood - Maddy Eating for Two).  The sentiment is another from Desert Diva.  I have used the Spellbinders large circle die to cut out the image and then coloured between the image and the edge using copic marker B000.  I have used the same colour to colour the matt for the sentiment.  The background paper is one from a set by Crafty Bitz.  I have layered over this a strip of gold cardstock.  I have added some gold rhinestones to finish the card off.

No comments:

Post a Comment