Saturday 19 May 2012

Christmas Card Challenges

This one was a good challenge:

http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/2012-christmas-card-challenge-week-24.html

The theme is to use an old, neglected stamp.  Whilst most of my stamps aren't "old" as such as I haven't been crafting that long, these two I did purchase some time ago.  However, they are definitely among my neglected stamps at the moment as I am tending to digi stamps - too lazy to clean the wooden block ones!!!

This is my card:



I have kept the card reasonably free from embellishment to focus on the stamps.  Both of these stamps are from a New Zealand company called Rubbadubbadoo http://www.rubbadubbadoo.com.

Rubbadubbadoo - Shepherd (S) - D367S
Rubbadubbadoo - Spirit of Christmas - C401S
Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Scrapbook papers from my stash - background and matting
Copic markers
Glossy accents - sheep and shepherd's beard



2 comments:

  1. Great sentiment!
    Thanks for joining in @ Christmas Card challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! That stamp is cute! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

    ReplyDelete