Wednesday 25 April 2012

Crimbo Crackers - Challenge 13

This latest challenge had a theme of festive food.  I found this wonderful stamp and matching paper to use.  I brought through the curvature of the icing into the scallop circle and the ric rac braid.  I also included rhinestones to reflect the holly berries.




Materials that I used for this challenge were:
GTC Crafty Corner - Christmas Pudding stamp
GTC Crafty Corner - Christmas Paper
Red ric rac braid
Scrapbook paper
Spellbinders dies - circles and rectangles
Red rhinestones

The link for this challenge is:

http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/challenge-13-festive-food.html

I look forward to seeing what they have in store for us with the next challenge!


1 comment:

  1. Hehehe - fab image of a pudding!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete